Monday, May 8, 2017

L.G write recount on our experiences at camp
 
Sos sequence ideas
Interesting beginning to hook in the reader
Use a variety of descriptive language features
Use interesting and engaging ideas  
Use paragraphs
Use past tense


“It’s hot” sam,abbie,jenna,shiketa ,noah,jai,daisy,aidan and me said as we walk down the drive to the horses i can’t wait, abbie and jenna are scared but i knew they will be fine!

We are lining up in front of the gate as he brings bobby over.he said “you look like a jockey” i stand there like what me???? Naaaa….. But yeah it was me.

Ahhh!!! Jai said he’s so worried about falling off. I said “if u just hold on sit properly then you will be fine”

We stop let the horses eat swap horses i don't have to because no one chose my horse we go back hop off i don't want to hop off i asked if i could keep bob he said yeah but you would have to put him in your suitcase
(WELL THAT WAS FUN)


No comments:

Post a Comment