Monday, August 7, 2017

maori chief

Maori chief
L.G use a variety of precise words and phrases to add info enhance meaning and / or add mood to a character

S.O.S
Use technical language and phrases.
Use a variety of  descriptive language techniques .
Use direct speech.
Use verbs and adverbs to describe how someone is doing something or saying something.




As I walk down the dark road I came face to face with a maori chief ! I look at the dark road he glares  down at me with his hazel eyes ……he has a moko creeping across his face his taiaha that has kiwi feather on the end of as well as his cloak made with kiwi fur. I'm shaking as he ask me why i'm here I mumble “because I got lost” with his strong voice “come on then “ we walk fast in the silence until i hear  the other maori people doing the haka.we slowly enter the maire people stare and start to whisper as I entered…………

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment